Late check-ins are not acceptable after 10:00 pm
Please call front desk and advise if you will arrive later than 7:00 pm
Check-in time is 3 pm, checkout time is 12 noon.
A Two night stay required:
Please call the Inn direct to make reservations and inquire if special packages or dinners are associated with a particular holiday. A two night stay is also required. A one night stay may be permitted with a additional cleaning fee. Please call the Inn for information.
Pets, candles, smoking, ice chests and bicycles are not permitted in any of our rooms. Smoking outside is permissible so long as windows and doors are closed. There will be an automatic $300 charge to your credit card for ignoring this policy.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
A non-refundable deposit in the amount of one nights stay plus taxes and surcharge per room rented is required at the time of booking. If you cancel seven (7) days or less prior to your scheduled arrival, the balance for all reserved nights will be charged to your credit card unless we are able to re-rent your room. Your room rate does not include 8% tax and a 12.5% surcharge.
Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving and New Year's require a cancellation period of three (3) weeks prior to your planned arrival date. Charges for your dinner reservation will be included as well.
The maximum number of occupants in each guest room is two people. Children and infants are considered persons. The Jonathan and Roxbury cottage rooms are the only guest rooms that can sleep up to three with a $40 third person charge for each night. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Children ages 11 and younger must share a room with an adult. Children under the age of 4 years cannot be accommodated in lodge rooms. Two children above the age of 12 years old may occupy any room provided a relative is booked into an adjacent room.
Things you need to know about having an event at Orchard Hill:
We suggest that you arrange a meeting to discuss the details of your event.
- You will be charged a facility fee once we have decided what your requirements are. This fee will range from $250 to $500.
- If children are in your party, they must be in the presence of an adult at all times. There is open water, a road, and stairs; all of which present a hazard.
- Dinner can accomodate a maximum of 50, 25 is our minimum requirement. Automatic gratuity will be included.
- Breakfast grautity will also be included.
- A minimum of $5/day will be assessed for housekeeping services for large group staying at the Inn.
- Acceptance and distrubuition of gifts or favors will be associated with a charge.
- No food or beverages, including wine, can be brought into Orchard Hill without prior approval.
- If brining your own wine, there will be a corkage fee of $15 per bottle. Our wine list is available on our website.
- Music provided by guests must have management approval.
- There will be extra charges for time beyond that which has been allotted, this charge will be for facility and staffing.
- Special diets can be accommodated with prior notice.
- A deposit will be taken at the time of booking, it is non-refundable.
- All events must be paid for in full prior to event date.
- We do not block rooms; all reservations must be made individually and must have a credit card on file.
- No pets, candles or ice chests are permitted.
Click here for reservations or call us toll-free for further details and availability.